Optical Information and Systems
Optical Information and Systems, Professor
Applied photonic measurement/new photonics materials are investigated.
Spectroscopy, Picosecond to femtosecond time resolved measureinig system design, Laser application, Radiation detection
- Ultrafast phenomena in photonics will be clarified.
- New photonic materials: nano photonics will be applied to the material structuring.
- Space photonics is investigated esp. for earth oservation from the space
Picosecond time resolved microscopy and spectroscopy at low temperature. Streak camera and femtosecond time resolved correlation methods will be applied to spectroscopy, nonlinear process and near field optics.
Photonic crsyatl structure will be applied to time resolved measurement and spectroscopic application.
Optical Information and Systems, Associate Professor
Optical information processing and optical systems
Applied optics, Optical measurement, and Light scattering
- Optical measurements of nano-particles
- Monte-Carlo simulations of light propagation in highly scattering media
- Design and fabrication of optical systems
Optical interferometry for High-precision shape, length, and vibration measurements, Shearing interferometry, White light interferometry, Low-coherence interferometry, Holography,
Light scattering measurement, Dynamic light scattering, Multiple scattering, particle sizing
Optical design, Ray tracing, Monte-Carlo simulation
Optical Information and Systems, Lecturer
Photonics interference measurement, and Industrial engineering
Optical Information and Systems, Project Professor
Creation of Internet of Things (IoT) services in Trillion Sensor Universe
Optical•wireless communication networks, Optical signal processing, Optical packet switching
- Toward integrating wireless base stations and FTTH system integrated in Trillion Sensor Universe era
- Optical signal waveform recognition, compression, format conversion
- Optical packet switching is versatile transfer technology both for sensor data and video