Photonics for Material Processing
Photonics for Material Processing , Professor
We aim to contribute to the industrial world by understanding the essence of academic research and promoting the creation of added-value by enhancing the functionality of fiber lasers.
- Laser processing
- Laser processing method/laser head development
- Laser development (fiber laser, solid-state laser)
- Energy conversion
- Optical measurement technology
- Optical integrated circuit
Photonics for Material Processing , Associate Professor
We support from introduction of laser processing to application use.
Laser processing, Laser engineering, and Laser plasma
- Research of the rock crush mechanism.:High-power-laser makes a high added value.
- Development of the processing technology for a medical implement and parts.
- System building using a light source: Production of equipment incorporating an optical control technique.
Laserprocessing (CW laser and milli-second, femto-second pulse laser)
Optical measurement for laserprocessing:
Ultra high-speed phenomenon measurement(High-speed camera, streak camera)
Measurement ofultrafast low-light-levelphenomena (PMT, fluorescent screen)
System design of a laser head, measurement and laserprocessing. Development of a medical implement.
Generation and measurement of high enery particle beam(electron, ion) induced by high-intensity laser.
Photonics for Material Processing , Assistant Professor
Supporting the industrial application with laser processing technologies and spectroscopic measuring technologies
Laser processing, Spectroscopic measurement, Chemical- and/or bio-nanotechnology
- Development of laser processing with high reproducibility: combination between a new laser processing system and an optical properties measurement system
- Development of a high functional device using chemical and/or biological nanotechnologies
Laser processing: Short- and ultrashort-pulse (ms - fs) laser, High-power CW laser, Laser patterning, Laser ablation, Lasar surface modification
System development: Optical spectral measurement, Laser processing application
Organic & Biomaterials: Pigment, Pigment-protein complex, Photosynthesis, Organic synthesis, High-functional device application